Wishon Golf’s SHAFTLOCK Connector System – a shaft-to-clubhead connector system, is a fast and simple tool for testing different shaft and clubhead combinations during your fitting sessions.
Wishon Golf has taken the original Spiralock/YourFit connector system and created an improved and streamlined version. With full depth penetration to the bottom of the bore, the Shaftlock connector system ensures your test shaft is inserted exactly as it would be when conventionally built.
- The SHAFTLOCK system will work with all Wishon Golf Drivers, Fairways, Hybrids and Irons.
- Shafts used do not need a separate connector installed on the shaft tip.
- The shaft can therefore be used in any head with a SHAFTLOCK installed.
- Any shaft model can be used with the system, as long as they have a .335” tip for woods or .370” tip for irons.
- Each head used will need to be bored to take the SHAFTLOCK Hosel Sleeve.
- The SHAFTLOCK connector system has a total weight of just 7g. With a few grams being removed from the head from drilling the hosel bore, the net weight addition is minimal.
- Customers with heads already tapped to take the original Spiralock/YourFit system can use the Spiralock threaded heads with SHAFTLOCK (Note: the threaded head may still need to be bored slightly)
As part of the service to help Wishon clubmakers provide a full Wishon demo set-up, we are offering FREE of charge installation of the SHAFTLOCK connector to any head ordered as a demo. Furthermore, demo heads will receive a 20% discount from the list price. PLUS – for each demo head ordered we’ll also discount one shaft and grip per demo head ordered by 20%. Clubmakers may fit their own SHAFTLOCK connectors but we do advise that great care is taken in doing so.