919F/D Fairway Drivers
A Superb Fitting Option for More Control on Tight Holes
The 919F/D Fairway Drivers are the answer for players looking for a high COR “mini-driver” or for a tee shot club for use on tight par-4 and par-5 holes for greater control without losing any distance normally achieved with a conventional high COR titanium driver. TWHT’s proprietary bendable hosel allows an extremely wide range in custom fitting specs for loft, lie and face angle.
- Please scroll down to read comments about the 919F/D.
- Designed for the golfer who needs more control off the tee or wishes a much smaller size driver head.
- Thin, variable thickness, high strength steel face for high 0.830 COR for maximum distance.
- Bendable hosel for a wide range of fitting options for lie and face angle, +/-4* from spec.
- Can also be played off the fairway by more skilled players who want every bit of second shot distance on long holes.
- Available in RH in 11* and 14* lofts, cosmetically designed to complement the appearance of the 919THI Drivers.
A 360º view of the 919F/D Fairway Driver Clubhead.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]