Unique Adjustable Hosel Driver Design
The 939AHT is the most technically accurate and most versatile adjustable hosel driver in the entire golf equipment industry. The unique “top down” adjustable hosel mechanism allows for a greater range in custom weighting options for clubmakers while also offering a greater range in the final fitting specs for the loft, lie and face angle.
The weight bore for the 939AHT driver heads is located at the base of the adjustable hosel sleeve. Do NOT drop a weight plug into the large bore of the body of the head
- An all new “top down” locking mechanism for the adjustable hosel device that allows not only faster changing of the lie and face angle specs, but allows for a weight bore to be located at the bottom of the device for custom swingweight (MOI) assembly purposes.
- Allows changing the lie from 56* to 60* and face angle from 2* open to 2.5* closed, when the 939AHT is traditionally soled in the address position.
- Alternately, when the 939AHT is held in a 0* square face position at address, the lie can be changed from 56* to 60* and the loft changed from 9* to 13*.
- Single rear weight screw can be altered from 2.5g to 16g to slightly customize launch angle, or to achieve final swingweight (MOI).
- Available in RH in 9.5* and 11* loft, as per when the 939AHT is soled in the address position.
- Do not forget to order a weight screw to go with each 939AHT. Weight screws available in 2.5, 6.5, 9, 13 and 16 gram weights. (page 82)
Images & Specifications
A 360º view of the 939AHT Driver Clubhead.
Ratings and Reviews