Unique Adjustable Hosel Driver Design
- An all new “top down” locking mechanism for the adjustable hosel device that allows not only faster changing of the lie and face angle specs, but allows for a weight bore to be located at the bottom of the device for custom swingweight (MOI) assembly purposes.
- Allows changing the lie from 56* to 60* and face angle from 2* open to 2.5* closed, when the 939AHT is traditionally soled in the address position.
- Alternately, when the 939AHT is held in a 0* square face position at address, the lie can be changed from 56* to 60* and the loft changed from 9* to 13*.
- Single rear weight screw can be altered from 2.5g to 16g to slightly customize launch angle, or to achieve final swingweight (MOI).
- Available in RH in 9.5* and 11* loft, as per when the 939AHT is soled in the address position.
- Do not forget to order a weight screw to go with each 939AHT. Weight screws available in 2.5, 6.5, 9, 13 and 16 gram weights. (page 82)
Images & Specifications
Ratings and Reviews
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]** NEW 939AHT,