555M Forged Carbon Steel Irons
Traditional muscleback forged carbon steel design with TWGT custom grind sole
- A traditional forged muscleback design with a true tour grind sole design similar to how Tom Wishon designed Payne Stewart’s forged irons in 1999.
- Full face to back sole radius with heavily rounded leading edge to deliver more shotmaking consistency from lies in the fairway and rough.
- Thin topline, low offset and classic players’ shape make the 555M a design admired by all discerning golfers.
- True forged from 1035 soft carbon steel through a 5-step forging process which affords greater production shape/grind consistency.
- 555C and 555M are designed to match perfectly with each other for true custom mix and match set makeup between cavity back and muscleback.
- Bright satin nickel chrome plating finish with glass bead blast highlights.
- Available in RH in #3-9, PW, AW, SW.
- Produced with post-2010 new USGA scorelines.
A 360º view of the 555M Iron Clubhead.
Tom Wishon talks about the 555C and 555M Forged Irons.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]