Game improvement investment cast stainless steel iron design with progressive blade height, and a semi-wide sole iron
- Please scroll down to read comments about the 979SS.
- Progressive blade height design graduates through the set from semi-shallow on the long irons to conventional blade height on the short irons to position the CG low on the lower loft irons but conventional on the higher loft irons.
- Semi-wide, symmetrical width sole design with face-to-back sole radius and blunt leading edge achieves clean, solid contact through all grass/turf conditions.
- Undercut back cavity combines with semi-wide sole to keep CG lower for more game improvement launch angle assistance
- Twin Weight Bores allow for a maximum headweight addition of 15g to satisfy any combination of custom length and shaft weight fitting considerations.
- Precision investment cast from 431 stainless steel for ease in loft/lie bending, finished in a bright satin finish with attractive cosmetic highlights. Available in RH in #4-PW, AW, SW and in LH in #4-PW.
A 360º view of the 979SS Iron Clubhead.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]