S2S Ruby Lite Graphite Shafts for Woods, Irons and Wedges
S2S Ruby Lite Shafts Match the 730CL Set for Golfers with Swing Speeds below 80 mph
- Please scroll down to read comments about the S2S Ruby Lite wood and iron shafts.
- Very butt soft and very tip soft bend profile designed in AA(L) and A flexes for golfers with a swing speed less than 80mph who also have a smooth, passive Transition/Tempo and early to midway Release.
- The S2S Ruby Lite wedge shaft remains as a combination A/AA flex design.
- S2S Ruby Lite hybrid iron shafts are designed with a 0.335″ tip diameter to ensure a high launch and superb performance for the 730CL hybrids and 730CL conventional irons.
- The S2S Ruby Lite is TWGT’s most flexible and softest tip graphite shaft design.
S2S Shaft Trim Charts
- Shaft Trimming Charts
S2S Ruby Lite Wood & Iron Shafts,
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]