PCF Micro Wide Sole Wedges
- Please scroll down to read comments about the PCF Micro WS.
- Available in Bright Satin Chrome plating or Dark Nickel Platinum plating finish options.
- Unique 2-piece design construction allows game improvement wide sole with traditional head profile at normal headweights.
- The wide sole is designed with very low bounce – the perfect match of sole angle and width for game improvement. If you put the traditional amount of bounce on a wide sole, the leading edge will be too far up in the air and can cause bladed shots.
- Ideal wide sole designed for game improvement – perfect for golfers who have struggled to get the ball out of the sand or hit consistently from tall grass around the green.
- CNC Milled Face combines with TWGT’s unique Micro-Groove™ scorelines to offer the highest level of backspin available in a wedge design.
- Micro-Groove™ scorelines are more narrow and closer together than traditional scorelines – the Micro-Groove design allows the edges of 5 lines to contact the ball at impact while traditional lines only allow 3. This is one more key to the enhanced spin design of the PCF Micro Wide Sole wedges.
- Designed in RH 55° sand wedge.
A 360º view of the PCF Micro WS Chrome Wedges.
PCF Micro WS,
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]