739 CCG Drivers
The Ultimate in Custom Features Within a Titanium Driver Head Design
- 739CCG Titanium Drivers are True Forged to enable an ultra-thin 0.7mm wall thickness design to reduce the headweight to be as light as 193 grams for over length assembly when desired
- Five Different Color Coded Weight Screws plus TWGT’s hosel weight bore allows clubmakers to customize the headweight from 193g up to 229g to offer length assembly from 42” to 46 1/2”
- Different Weight Screws Allow Center of Gravity Movement to change launch angle by up to 2.5º while also changing spin up to 500 rpms for later release players.
- Color Coded Weight Screws are offered in 2.5g(red), 6.5g(black), 9g(white), 13g(gold) and 16g(silver). 730CCG head requires two screws – Weight Screws are Ordered Separately.
- Cp4 Titanium Hosel Allows Custom Lie and Face Angle Bending by +/-2* in any direction. Bending requires proper woodhead loft and lie machine and extreme care when clamping the head to prevent crushing the thin body wall structure.
Following is a link to a pdf file of a chart that offers a lot of information on the assembly and performance of the 739CCG drivers
For those who do not have Adobe Acrobat to read and print a pdf file, here is a web link to the same chart information
Images & Specifications
A 360º view of the 739CCG Driver Clubhead.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]