915CFE Beta Titanium Driver & Steel Woods
915CFE Titanium Drivers in RH Offset and Left Hand Non-Offset Offer High Performance and Full Game Improvement
- Mid- to semi-deep center of gravity position offers normal trajectory for each loft and size.
- Forged 10-2-3 beta-titanium variable thickness face construction increases face deflection away from the geometric center of the face for better ball speed on off-center hits.
- All 915CFE heads designed with variable thickness face to ensure consistent launch angle and superb off-center hit performance.
- Full round profile shape for higher MOI contributes to the off center hit forgiveness of the variable thickness beta-titanium face.
- Available in non-offset LH design in 11 and 14 lofts; In RH offset design in 11 and 14 lofts.
Images & Specifications
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]