The highest possible COR driver design for golfers who play purely for enjoyment. New triple variable thickness face design for incredible off center hit performance
- A brand new ultra-high COR driver design to meet the demands of the many golfers who play the game strictly for enjoyment.
- Full radius round head profile shape with a symmetrical face profile to allow the face design to approach an ultra-high COR of nearly 0.900.
- Symmetrical round face profile enhances a new triple variable thickness face to offer incredible off center hit performance.
- Reduced rear body wall thickness sections to move the center of gravity closer to the face for low spin to combine with the ultra-high COR for maximum distance.
- The 959OL drivers are non-conforming to the USGA Rule for COR – intended for enjoyment only by golfers who do not play competitive events conducted under the USGA Rules of Golf.
- Finished in black metallic gloss with satin and contrasting color highlights. Available in 10.5 loft in RH only.
Images & Specifications
A 360º view of the 959OL Driver Clubhead.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]