929HS Fairway Woods
Shallow Face, High COR Face Design for Distance with Ease of Playability
New Soft Stainless Hosel Allows Custom Lie and Face Angle Fitting
- 304 Stainless Steel Hosel is separately welded to the body to enable ease in bending for a wide range of custom lie and face angle bending (+/-4*).
- 31mm Shallow Face Height is ideal for golfers who play off firm, short grass fairways orfor golfers who need more confidence getting the ball well up to fly.
- HS 350 High Strength Steel Thin Face allows for a high COR for increased ball speed and superb off center hit performance.
- Reduced Face-to-Back Sole Width reduces the sole to ground contact for more consistent contact with the ball, even from the rough.
- Available in RH in #2 (12°), #3 (14°), #4 (16.5°), #5 (18°), and #7 (21.5°). The 929HS are in development in LH for 2012.
Tom Wishon talks about the 929-HS Fairway Wood.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]