949MC Fairway woods
The High COR 949MC Fairway Woods are Even Better with their Re-Design in 2011
- New CNC Precision Engraved Scorelines replaces the former laser etched lines to channel moisture away from the face at impact from wet grass and rough for more penetrating ball flight.
- 2nd Weight Bore on the Sole to allow clubmakers to use a wider range of lengths and shaft weights to achieve more swingweight (MOI) fitting options for golfers.
- Forged, High Strength Steel Cup Face for high COR delivers the highest possible 1.49 smash factor – never thought possible from a fairway wood.
- Semi-Shallow 32mm Face Height combines with the high COR face design to offer a superb high performance design with the confidence to easily hit the ball high and far.
- Tapered Crown Wall Thickness Design gradually increases the wall thickness at the rear of the head to create a more rear CG position for slightly higher launch angle.
- Available in RH in lofts of 14 (#3), 16.5 (#4), 18 (#5) and 21.5 (#7).
- The 949MC fairway woods were awarded the Golf Digest Hot List award for best fairway woods for 2008.
A 360º view of the 949MC Clubhead.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]