555C Forged Carbon Steel Irons
Soft, forged carbon steel traditional cavity back design with TWGT custom grind sole
- A traditional shape, forged cavity back design with a classic tour grind sole, similar to what the top players in the game prefer.
- Full face to back sole radius with heavily rounded leading edge to deliver more shotmaking consistency from lies in the fairway and rough.
- Thin topline, low offset and classic players’ shape make the 555C a design admired by all discerning golfers.
- True forged from soft 1035 carbon steel through a 5-step forging process which affords greater production shape/grind consistency.
- 555C and 555M are designed to match perfectly with each other for true custom mix and match cavity to muscleback set makeup.
- Bright satin nickel chrome electroplating finish with glass bead blast highlights.
- Available in RH in #2-9, PW, AW, SW.
- Produced with post-2010 new USGA scorelines.
Tom Wishon talks about the 555C and 555M Forged Irons.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]