565MC Forged Irons
Forged Carbon Steel + CNC Machined Deep Back Cavity for the Highest MOI in a True Forged Iron Design.
- Wishon Golf’s 2nd Generation 560 Series Forged Iron adds a more Solid On-Center Feel to the Best Off-Center Forgiveness in a Forged Carbon Steel Iron.
- New Center Cavity Half-Moon Weighting Increases On-Center Impact Feel While Offering a Very Slight Increase in Shot Trajectory.
- Low-Off set Design Also Features a Slightly Thinner Top Line than the Original 560MC.
- Completely CNC Machined Back Cavity Ensures Precise CG Position for Each Head Number with a Beautiful Cosmetic Appearance.
- Fully Radiused Tour Grind Type Sole Design – This is a Model for Scratch to Middle Handicap Players.
- Double Nickel Chrome Pearl Plated Finish with Glass Bead Blast Highlights – CNC Machined Scorelines Within 2010 USGA Rule Guidelines.
** NEW 565MC Forged Irons,
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]