Smoooth Series Putters
Mallet and Heel Toe Designs with Tungsten and Steel Weighting for High MOI in Black and White Versions
- Three Different High MOI Multi-Material Putter Designs.
- Smoooth models 6 and 7 are mallet style; Smoooth model 5 is a semi-mallet heel/toe weighted design.
- Smoooth models 6, 7 available in RH/LH heel shafted and center bore versions. Model 5 in heel shafted design in RH and LH.
- The Smoooth Series name comes from the highly polished smooth aluminum face which lowers the friction between face and ball for more consistent roll.
- Each Smoooth Series putter model is designed with significant weight addition capability to offer a wide range of putter weight fitting options. Smoooth model 5 allows up to 42 grams of headweight increase; models 6,7 allow up to 70 grams increase.
- Smoooth models 6, 7 both forged From Soft 6061 Aluminum with tungsten weighting added to the top areas to increase the MOI and raise the CG for better performance.
- Smoooth model 5 designed with 6061 aluminum center area and stainless steel heel and toe weights to increase the MOI while delivering a soft impact feel.
- White Versions of the Model 6 and 7 available.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]