959OL 10.5° DRIVER
THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED
The highest possible COR driver design for golfers who play purely for enjoyment. New triple variable thickness face design for incredible off center hit performance
- A brand new ultra-high COR driver design to meet the demands of the many golfers who play the game strictly for enjoyment.
- Full radius round head profile shape with a symmetrical face profile to allow the face design to approach an ultra-high COR of nearly 0.900.
- Symmetrical round face profile enhances a new triple variable thickness face to offer incredible off center hit performance.
- Reduced rear body wall thickness sections to move the center of gravity closer to the face for low spin to combine with the ultra-high COR for maximum distance.
- The 959OL drivers are non-conforming to the USGA Rule for COR – intended for enjoyment only by golfers who do not play competitive events conducted under the USGA Rules of Golf.
- Finished in black metallic gloss with satin and contrasting color highlights. Available in 10.5 loft in RH only.