Compact, Traditional Head Shape and Profile in a Deep Cavity Back, Full Game Improvement Iron Design
- 752TC is a deep cavity back investment cast design, made from 431 stainless steel with more side wall weighting for higher perimeter weighting which means better feel and more distance when hit off-center.
- 752TC irons feature a slightly thicker top line and an extended weight pad off the back of the sole to move the Center of Gravity farther back from the face; Moving the CG back helps to increase the trajectory of the ball for more carry distance and better backspin.
- The rear weight pad reduces in size in each 752TC iron as the loft increases down through the set; as loft increases, there is less need for a design feature that increase trajectory.
- Offset is progressive from 6mm on the #3-iron down to 2mm on the wedges. More offset places the CG farther behind the shaft which in turn increases the trajectory on the lower loft iron heads.
- 752TC irons also feature the TWGT “Smart-Sole” design – semi-wide sole area for lower CG but with the front and back edges of the sole beveled to reduce sole surface contact for less chance of “fat shots.”
- Finished in Brilliant Mirror polish with laser cut TW logo metal medallion in the back cavity.
- Available in RH and LH. RH in #3-9, PW, AW, SW, LW; LH in #3-9, PW, SW.
- Produced with post-2010 new USGA scorelines.
A 360º view of the 752TC Iron Clubhead.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]