S2S Red Graphite Wood & Iron Shafts
A Completely New and Unique Stiff Butt/Soft Center/Very Stiff Tip Design for Better Players Which Plays Stiff for Control but does not Feel Stiff
- Please scroll down to read comments about the S2S Red graphite wood and iron shafts.
- S2S Red designed with a unique, different bend profile – the majority of shafts for players with better swing fundamentals follow a similar progression of stiffness of butt firm/center firm/tip stiff over their length. The butt stiff/center soft/tip stiff design of the S2S Red breaks this tradition to offer the better player a high performance shaft for better control with solid, not too stiff feel.
- S2S Red shafts are for golfers with an above average to forceful transition and average to fast tempo with a later to very late release to deliver more clubhead stability at impact for control and accuracy but without a “boardy stiff” feel.
- Fitting difference between S2S Red and S2S Black – the S2S Red and the S2S Black shaft designs can both be played by any golfer with a later to very late release, but the S2S Red is a better fit for the golfer who is a little to a lot more forceful and aggressive on the downswing while the S2S Black is a better fit for the golfer with an average to slightly above average level of downswing aggressiveness.
- NEW S2S Red iron shafts offer the same butt stiff/center soft/tip stiff design in a heavier >100g shaft weight for players who wish to switch from steel who are comfortable with a little heavier total weight in the irons.
- S2S Red Hybrid Shafts are presented on page 71.
S2S Red Graphite Wood & Iron Shafts,
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]