S2S Stepless Steel Shafts for Irons
The S2S Stepless Steel Iron Shafts are Designed with the Best Combination of Butt to Tip Stiffness That Golfers with Better Swing Characteristics Prefer in Their Irons
- Please scroll down to read comments about the S2S Stepless steel shafts.
- The S2S Stepless Steel Iron Shafts are designed for golfers with a stronger than average to strong Transition, a slightly faster to aggressive swing tempo and a later to very late release.
- S2S Stepless Steel Iron Shafts are a good selection for golfers who have preferred the feel of iron shafts like the Dynamic Gold or Rifle – but they are not as tip stiff as the Project X steel iron shafts.
- S2S Stepless Steel Iron Shafts are for golfers who prefer a heavier total weight feel in the irons
- TWGT has created tip trimming guidelines to allow the S2S Stepless Steel Iron Shafts to play to a wider range of stiffness feel
S2S Shaft Trim Charts
- Shaft Trimming Charts
S2S Stepless Steel Shafts,
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]