V-Series Composition Rubber Grips
Setting a new standard…
- NEW V-Series Lightweight Men’s Grip for 2013 is a 37 gram rubber composition grip to help you achieve lighter total weight clubs or greater headweight feel.
- V-Series Red/Black Dual Composition Grips for 2012 offer a fantastic feel with just the right balance of tack feel and firmness.
- V-Series grips are manufactured from a new rubber compound molded at slightly higher pressure than most rubber grips to create a soft but yet firm feel for excellent traction without a “spongy” feel.
- The surface Traction marks are spaced farther apart than most similar compound grips to offer less interruption in a consistent feel of the hands on the grip.
- The lower hand grip diameter is larger than most grips, as more and more golfers are asking clubmakers for a larger lower hand diameter to improve control and feel.
- The unique proprietary end cap design flares slightly out to improve the hold of the upper hand on the grip.
- Available in Men’s standard, Ladies standard, Men’s oversize (+1/32″), Men’s Full Cord and Slim-Paddle Putter.
- All TWGT V-Series MEN’S grips have a 0.600″ core diameter. V-Series WOMEN’S grips have a 0.580″ core diameter.
- When installed on a 0.600″ butt shaft with one wrap of installation tape, the Men’s Standard V-Series is men’s +1/64″ oversize (0.915″ at 2″ down).
- When installed on a 0.600″ butt shaft with one wrap of installation tape, the Men’s Oversize V-Series is slightly under a men’s +3/64″ oversize (0.940″ at 2″ down).
- When installed on a 0.580″ butt shaft with one wrap of installation tape, the Women’s Standard V-Series is women’s standard size (0.855″ at 2″ down).
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]