For the 5th time, a Wishon Golf clubhead design has been selected as a recipient of the Golf Digest magazine Hot List award. For 2014, the 771CSI super game improvement irons were selected because of their high COR, variable thickness face and soft carbon steel body which allows a wide range of lie and face angle fitting adjustment. As the hit testing group of the Hot List said about the 771CSI irons, “the looks of the 771 say not much help here but this is a case where the looks can be deceiving,” and “for as thin as the top line is and traditional the sole, these irons are very forgiving.”
771CSI Carbon Steel Irons
All New Thin Face, High COR, Variable Thickness Face in a Carbon Steel Body to Offer a Wide Range in Lie and Loft Bending for Custom Fitting
- High 0.830 COR face design offers the most distance for all golfers.
- CNC Machined Variable Thickness Face delivers superb off-center hit forgiveness.
- Head body material is 1020C carbon steel to allow clubmakers to perform a wide range in loft and lie bending – previously all high COR thin face designs had to be mounted in a 17-4 stainless body, which limited loft and lie fitting options.
- Conventional Head Size and Shape means a wider range of golfers will like the 771CSI design.
- Fully Radiused Sole Design with Rounded Leading Edge offers golfers the best playability from all types of grass as well as from the rough.
- Available in RH & LH in #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, (AW RH only) in bright satin NiCr electroplated finish
A 360º view of the 771CSI Iron Clubhead.
Ratings and ReviewsVN:F [1.9.22_1171]